Acrosser offers entry-level networking platform
Acrosser Technology has introduced the latest entry-level networking platform to its Micro Box Networking appliances range.
The AR-N8601 platform adopts VIA CN700, VT8237R+ chipsets and Eden ULV 500MHz CPU, and is enclosed in a 210 x 150 x 33mm box.
The unit supports up to 1GB DDR2 system memory at 400MHz by leveraging the 3 PCI onboard 10/100 Fast Ethernet, which is suitable for general small-office UTM function.
With a low-speed system fan, the system has stable performance with minimal noise.
AR-N8601 offers a hardware platform in applications such as the UTM (Unified Threat Management), WAS (Web Access Management), VPN and Anti-Spam mail solutions.
System integrators can easily develop their internet security solutions with this x86 platform.
There will also be a fanless version to suit extreme environments, which can only support Compact Flash as a storage device.
Not what you're looking for? Search the site.
- Portwell launches PQ7-M103XL Qseven module
- IC Nexus introduces NXC2620 HDVK10 computer board
- Lantronix device servers offer secure transmission
- Admiral offers Marki Microwave's bias tees
- HDD provides 750Gbyte storage in 9.5mm profile
Request your free weekly copy of the Electronicstalk email newsletter ...
Browse by category
- Active components (11800)
- Passive components (3336)
- Design and development (9767)
- Enclosures and Panel Products (3601)
- Interconnection (3324)
- Electronics Manufacturing, Packaging (3294)
- Industry News (2007)
- Optoelectronics (1824)
- Power Supplies (2690)
- Subassemblies (5202)
- Test and Measurement (5404)