Acrosser offers half-size embedded computer board
Acrosser Technology has announced the ISA half-size embedded computer board, designated the AR-B8170.
The AR-B8170 is based on DMandP Votrex86 chipsets, onboard 800MHz processor, onboard 256MB DDRII-333MHz memory and 64MB video memory.
The board supports 1,600 x 1,200 at 32-bit VGA resolution, fulfilling future general 2D application demands.
Acrosser has designed on SD, PC/104, four USB ports (four internal), one RS232/one RS232/422/485 (one DB9, one onboard pin header), 10/100M LAN, one IDE, one LPT, one FDD and 16-bit GPIO onto the board.
It provides full expansion ability, extending machine life.
AR-B8170 is said to be a reliable and half-card embedded computer board, designed for factory automation.
Not what you're looking for? Search the site.
- Avalue COM delivers good 3D rendering performance
- Hectronic COM modules have extended temperatures
- BVM launches fanless PC for embedded applications
- E-con COM features 2D graphics controller
- Clock generator card features low jitter
Request your free weekly copy of the Electronicstalk email newsletter ...
Browse by category
- Active components (11739)
- Passive components (3305)
- Design and development (9745)
- Enclosures and Panel Products (3571)
- Interconnection (3290)
- Electronics Manufacturing, Packaging (3281)
- Industry News (2003)
- Optoelectronics (1816)
- Power Supplies (2666)
- Subassemblies (5168)
- Test and Measurement (5386)