An Electronicstalk guide
Start with the news release
USB OTG cores meet low-pincount interface specs
Mentor Graphics has successfully received certification of its UTMI + low pin interface (ULPI) support for the USB On-The-Go standard from the USB Implementers Forum.
Hi-Speed USB OTG drivers boost software stack
ARC International has developed class and device drivers for Hi-Speed USB On-The-Go (OTG) applications.
Request your free weekly copy of the Electronicstalk email newsletter ...
Browse by category
- Active components (13556)
- Passive components (3584)
- Design and development (10248)
- Enclosures and panel products (3983)
- Interconnection (3643)
- Electronics manufacturing, packaging (3484)
- Industry news (2106)
- Optoelectronics (1959)
- Power supplies (3009)
- Subassemblies (5623)
- Test and measurement (5784)