An Electronicstalk guide
Start with the news release Hamamatsu launches InGaAs PIN photodiodes from Hamamatsu Photonics UK, which we summarised at the time by saying "Hamamatsu Photonics has introduced the G10899 Series of InGaAs PIN photodiodes, featuring a very wide spectral response range of 0.5 to 1.7um.". Several months prior to that, we featured the news release Pacer announces Taos TCS3414 sensors from Pacer International: "The Taos TCS3414 is a digital colour light sensor designed to derive accurately the colour chromaticity and illuminance (intensity) of ambient light.".
In February 2009, we covered the news from Analog Devices - take a look at Analog Devices launches AD8264 amplifier which says: "Analog Devices (ADI), a provider of high-speed amplifiers, has introduced the AD8264 quad-channel variable-gain amplifier (VGA).".
Take a look also at the news release from MAZeT, Mazet to display MTI04E and MTI08 at Electronica, as well as Nextreme delivers its first Optocooler HV14 from C+K Components, and Hamamatsu offers colour sensor photo IC from Hamamatsu Photonics UK.
Novel 3D IC technology brings new life to CMOS (August 2008)
Breakthrough three-dimensional IC technology will enable low-cost memories and high-performance logic products with large embedded memory blocks.
Process puts more on CMOS image sensors (July 2008)
Tower's advanced 200mm production line enables imaging characteristics previously not available in linear imagers and at a highly competitive price point.
Signal amplifier suits multichannel sensors (May 2008)
The ability to convert photo currents to the single-digit nA range makes the MTI04C suitable for even the smallest sensor signals.
Electrical loopbacks speed XFP testing (May 2008)
Loopback module provides an economical way to exercise XFP ports during R and D validation, production testing and field testing.
Sensor IC provides 15-year lifetime (May 2008)
This MLX75305 is an integrated sensor IC, which means that the photodiode, transimpedance amplifier and linear voltage output stage are all included in the sensor chip.
Ambient light sensors promise easy application (April 2008)
Devices provide a simple way to improve efficiency and functionality in end products by enabling applications to automatically adjust to varying light conditions.
Optical switch keeps up with high-volume tasks (April 2008)
This MLX75303 is an integrated sensor IC, which means that the photodiode, transimpedance amplifier and the Schmitt Trigger voltage output stage are all included in the sensor chip.
Two diodes in one provide precision sensing (March 2008)
Dual photodiodes target applications in light measurement, laser beam alignment in laser printers and DVD/CD players, optical encoders and light barriers.
- Hamamatsu launches InGaAs PIN photodiodes
Hamamatsu Photonics has introduced the G10899 Series of InGaAs PIN photodiodes, featuring a very wide spectral response range of 0.5 to 1.7um.
Convertor chip is biased about photodiodes
Fixed-frequency current-mode step-up DC/DC convertor with built-in voltage doubler is designed to bias avalanche photodiodes in optical receivers.
Request your free weekly copy of the Electronicstalk email newsletter ...
Articles by product category
- Active Components (11,579)
- Active Components (4)
- Analogue and Mixed Signal ICs (1,726)
- Communications ICs (Wired) (1,803)
- Discrete Power Devices (418)
- Programmable Logic Devices (597)
- Microprocessors, Microcontrollers and DSPs (2,157)
- Memory Devices and Modules (760)
- Power Supply ICs and Controllers (2,391)
- Communications ICs (Wireless) (1,578)
- Standard Logic Devices (145)
- Passive Components (3,138)
- Design and Development (9,476)
- Enclosures and Panel Products (3,362)
- Enclosures and Panel Products (2)
- Handheld and Other Small Enclosures (137)
- Instrument Cases, Benchtop, Wall-Mounting Enclosures (338)
- Floor-Standing Racks, Cabinets, Enclosures (246)
- Fans and Blowers (223)
- Gaskets, Seals and Screens (123)
- Heatsinks and Thermal Management (198)
- LCD Modules (484)
- Monitors (132)
- Other OEM Display Modules, Meters (239)
- Switches and Keyboards (576)
- Rotary Controls, Joysticks etc (136)
- Indicators and Audio (79)
- Touchscreens and Touch Sensors (291)
- Printers, Knobs, Bezels, Other Panelware (151)
- Interconnection (3,028)
- Electronics Manufacturing, Packaging (3,182)
- Industry News (1,935)
- Optoelectronics (1,711)
- Power Supplies (2,461)
- Subassemblies (4,829)
- Test and Measurement (5,164)