Dual Rail Solder Paste Printer
The SP-510BTB is used for dual-rail PCB printing process with one machine cost to achieve double production capacity, which is highly efficient and cost-effective. It is a back to back mode and each single machine is controlled independently.
So it also applicable to handle different products at the same time by its dual-track characteristic. And the maximum PCB size can be 510x510mm, which allows it to produce medium to large-size boards.
Moreover, it has efficient energy-saving wiping paper-saving structure. The wipe paper is directly rolled on the roll paper after wiping, which can recycle and reuse easily. Also, the design solves the defect that the original mechanism cannot be directly recycled and reduces the production cost.
Related Product Most of Customers Bought ！
1. More Output & Space Saving
- Using only the footprint of one machine instead of two machine, saving the space of SMT line and still reaching the same throughput of two machine.
2. Proven Back-to-Back Accuracy and Performance
- It has a repeat position accuracy of 8 micron and a print precision of 20 micron at CPK greater than 2. Meanwhile, its working performance is highly reliable, which is unmatched with other printers in the same class.
3. PCB Transport & Clamping System
- Unique belt transmission system avoids being stuck or fall-off of PCB board. The system of motor control is programmable, which the transport speed is adjustable and PCB positioning is precise.
- The PCB input or output direction can be selected as left or right freely.
- Adopt with both side clamping and PCB support vacuum block, which can hold PCB tightly and ensure the full even contract between PCB and stencil.
Solving the PCBA industry biggest problems
Working with ElectronicsTalk offers you high-standard PCBA products that are supplied from credible manufacturers in attractive cost.
We dedicate to provide the best customer support, its the vital aspect of our company philosophy.